Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Introduction to Nutrition

Food Pyramid
            Good Nutrition starts with a healthy diet. In this blog I want to help guide people to gainging a heart healthy vitamin fo filling diet. I have choosen Nurtition because I feel that it is key in are life to staying healty, and that many people arn't aware of the good foods and the not so good ones, and how much are daily diet impacts our overall health and wellbeing.

            To use this information to your advatage there are a few things you have to do first. Ask yourself what you want to findout/gain from this information? If you think you have a propper nutrition at this moment?

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, I’m so happy to see that you’re going to be blogging on the topic of nutrition. It’s something that I’ve been interested in for many years especially once I had children of my own. Good nutrition is so important; when one eats healthily, one feels better – more energized. The long term effects of bad nutrition are well documented – obesity, less energy, cancer, diabetes, heart disease etc. Do you know a lot about this topic already or is this something that you want to learn more about? I noticed recently that many nutrition web sites are using the “Food Plate” instead of the “Food Pyramid” when discussing good nutrition. What’s the difference between the two and why are many nutritionists now referring to the “Food Plate.” You’re off to a great start with your blog; I’m looking forward to returning soon to read (and learn) more! Mrs. A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley!
    This is a very cool blog. Nutrition is a very interesting topic to blog about. I like the background and your pictures. The video is also very informative. I am interested in learning the answer to your poll. Which is the healthier ingredient? I am looking forward to continuing to follow your blog..

    ReplyDelete